R.I.P. RABbass.com?

Discussion in 'Rockabilly [DB]' started by Gearhead43, Jul 12, 2008.

1. noblit007

noblit007

Feb 29, 2008
    I check atleast 3 times at work and when I get home we really need it up and running. :help: I still am just getting an error message.

2. It does take about 3 mins each page :crying::bawl:

3. Gearhead43

Gearhead43

Nov 25, 2007
    NorCal
    Man you guys are as bad as I am. I am kinda suprised actually at how much the forum being F'd up has bummed me out. It gives me something to read in my downtime, instead of watchin dumbass TV or something.

4. Bass

Bass

Nov 10, 2003
    Canada
    My Ashdown Mag 300 crapped out. It's getting a signal - the input needle jumps. But there's no output! Service time I guess, shouldn't have sold the GK800rb.

5. noblit007

noblit007

Feb 29, 2008
    This site and its post are getting boring, we really need our fix for the slap addicts, please fix the site soon.

6. Seems pretty fast for me today. It was never really that slow for me though.

7. Bass

Bass

Nov 10, 2003
    Canada
    Well then, head on over to the Upright Basses section and ask the old-timers which bass is better for slap-bass, Upton or Englehardt? Remember, standing on the bass is a priority, size of neck doesn't matter.

Wait a sec, don't bother, looks like RABB is up and running. Lost a couple weeks of posts though.

8. things were working for a couple of hours and i just got the critical error again...***?

9. Gearhead43

Gearhead43

Nov 25, 2007
    NorCal
    It's working now, they seem to have fixed the error messages, too. Game on!!!

10. Gearhead43

Gearhead43

Nov 25, 2007
    NorCal
    Just tried to log on and it's down once again. Crap. :confused:

11. Eric Rene Roy

Eric Rene Roy

Mar 19, 2002
    Mystic, CT
    President: Upton Bass String Instrument Co.
    you sure??? At almost 1am it might have been down for a few minutes as part of routine server maintenance.

12. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 4, 2021