1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
    TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Rack Wings?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Clay_Bass, Apr 30, 2006.

  1. I bought my head and my wireless system used and they both are missing the corners i guess theyre called wings? to attack to a rack. Anyone know where I can order some to put on so I can get a rack?
  2. I would suggest contacting the company that makes them, they should have some (for a fee, probably).
  3. anderbass


    Dec 20, 2005
    Phoenix. Az.
    If you cant find the corect "wings" another option would be rack trays. They are made for your situation.
  4. tplyons


    Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    They're called rack ears.

    What kind of amp are you looking to mount?

Share This Page