1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Radiohead like you've never heard them before

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by xlows, Mar 4, 2008.

1. xlows

xlows

Oct 21, 2006
    Minnesota
    It's quite good, actually.

2. Musicschild17

Musicschild17

Feb 25, 2007
    Florida
    That is quite awesome!

3. The BurgerMeister

The BurgerMeister musician.

Apr 13, 2006
    Big Bear, CA
    interesting....

4. dlloyd

dlloyd zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Apr 21, 2004
    Scotland
    Can't help but notice there are seven people in that 'quartet'.

5. Barkless Dog

Barkless Dog Barkless to a point

Jan 19, 2007
    Interseting till the samba came on, then I thought "attention Walmart shoppers"!

6. Valerus

Valerus

Aug 4, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    Intriguing!

7. lefty007

lefty007

Jan 19, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Awesome.

8. That was pretty good, but I think that Brad Mehldau's version of "Paranoid Android" off of "Live in Tokyo" is more intense, and I like it better. It is epic and reaches nearly 20 mins and he really explores the format of the song and explores in an abstract way in the beginning and then settles down.

9. +1 - loads of jazzers are influenced by Radiohead these days - check out piano trio EST - they are awesome - and Brad Mehldau does a pretty wicked version of Everything in Its Right Place - and Exit Music - so go check them out.

M

10. Darko74

Darko74

May 18, 2007
    Dublin, Ireland
    try this one! Easy star All Stars

11. nice:)

12. KYJazzy

KYJazzy

Nov 10, 2004
    Lexington, KY
    love jazz, love radiohead. excellent find, thanks 4 sharing

13. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    I like it. Still being a reggae nut Easy Star All Stars version will always be my favorite.

14. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    LOL. That's great. The guitarist in the foreground. I met that guy when I was flying out to vegas once. Got to rap with him for about 1/2 hour. This was right after Dub Side of the Moon came out. He told me that they were doing a project with a radiohead album. Cool cat. Totally chill. They sure nailed it.

15. D.A.R.K.

D.A.R.K. Supporting Member

Aug 20, 2003
    Virginia
    next stop, 6th floor!

16. Thomas146

Thomas146

Mar 7, 2008
    Radiohead band has marked itself as one of the most popular rock bands. Their style is known of the harmony found among its members. And this is what helps them create a good music. Since its creation in the early nineties up till now Radiohead has captured people’s attention and succeeded to gather more and more audience. Their popularity is fairly remarkable while in a concert. It become so hard to find a ticket and prices become so high. As I am one of thousands of their fans, this problem upsets me and in more than once I missed some concerts due to tickets prices. Lately, a friend recommended me a site to compare ticket prices and I find it interesting idea because this way I can look for the cheapest prices in the ticket market. In case you want to us it here it is:
    http://www.ticketwood.com/concerts/Radiohead-Tickets/index.php
    Radiohead Tickets

17. spam :confused:

18. Shmelbee

Shmelbee

Mar 28, 2005
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Hell yeah.

19. kevmc28

kevmc28

Feb 28, 2008
    Somerset, NJ, USA
    Brad Mehldau's covers, 4 or 5 of them, are also awesome. Good stuff.

20. radiohead owns