1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

RATM Concert

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by bassplayer4893, Sep 4, 2008.

1. bassplayer4893

bassplayer4893

Dec 6, 2007
    Seeing that I'm a 15 year old boy, I'm not that big, would it be a good idea for me to go to a Rage Against the Machine concert, knowing that I hear riots are sometimes involved?

2. sarcastro83

sarcastro83

Jul 27, 2007
    Toronto, ON
    Go. I wasn't that big when I saw them at 15 either, and it was a great time.

3. bassplayer4893

bassplayer4893

Dec 6, 2007
    kool thx, god i wanna c them, but i dont want to get murdered lol

4. Yea!

5. steve21

steve21 Banned

Dude, chances are you won't get murdered. Ever.

6. Go, i saw them at reading recently, and it was crazy.

If you do get hurt or in a riot, thats a good story to tell the kids or just your curent friends.

7. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Last time I was in a pit that violent, I got my ribs bruised from being pushed up against the barricades. Needless to say, I've learned to stay back a bit.

8. dude just go to the show.

9. Phil Mailloux

Phil Mailloux

Mar 25, 2005
    Brisbane, Australia
    Builder: Mailloux Basses
    I saw RATM in '97 and stood on the fence right at the front of the pit during the whole concert. I'm not very tall and I was chubby at the time, no muscles at all. Besides being pushed in the back during the whole concert nothing else happened.... appart from seeing one of the best shows I've ever seen in my life ;)

Definitely go.

... but I do understand about being scared, The first concert I ever saw at 16 was MOD (trash band from the 80's, same singer from SOD.) I spent the whole show stuck at the back wall of the small venue afraid someone would stab me in the back. Ah, those good ol' memories. You'll be fine kid.:D

10. bassplayer4893

bassplayer4893

Dec 6, 2007
    yeah ive been to concerts like ive been to tool in mansfield, MA 2007, and this summer 2008 i went to iron maiden at the same plce, maiden was crazy cuz there was a lot of the ur like on something that made them crazy and out of control, lots of old freaks there cuz its an 80's band

11. Happynoj

Happynoj

Dec 5, 2006
    UK
    I like turtles.
    Who cares if there is a riot?! It's Rage! I would kill to see them - when I couldn't get any Reading/Leeds tickets I almost cried :crying:

12. RiseAgainst

RiseAgainst

Jun 4, 2008
    remember, chicks dig scars. If you can get tickets man go go go

13. The_D

The_D Well, thats like your opinion. Man...

Mar 20, 2004
    Fife, Scotland
    Go. I saw them at T in the Park in July and they are as good as ever.
    The only person that got hurt was in the campsite and that had nothing to do with Rage haha.