rc20xl broken?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by latkingz781, Jul 8, 2008.

1. latkingz781

latkingz781

Apr 26, 2008
    I bought this off of someone on ebay, and the description said that the item was in great working condition. However I followed all the directions and the pedal won't turn on. I tried with the power supply and with batteries. Either way it won't turn on! Anything else I can try? I really was looking forward to using this all week, :(.

2. If you can't get either batteries or a power supply to work, id say its probably not in 'great working condition' unfortunately.

3. latkingz781

latkingz781

Apr 26, 2008
    damn, this really sucks. I waited two weeks :(. I guess i have to return it and buy another one....

4. GeneralElectric

GeneralElectric

Dec 26, 2007
    NY, NY
    You really do get what you pay for in my opinion. You have to realize that since this is eBay, he might not take the return either. :meh:

5. SpankyPants

SpankyPants That's Mr. SpankyPants to you.

Aug 24, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    Yeah, ebay is a gamble.

TB is safe.

Well, neither are safe for your wallet, but TB is the lesser of two evils.

6. latkingz781

latkingz781

Apr 26, 2008
    Lol wrong, I got it to work. Yes! Now I just have a headache from playing with it so much....lol.

7. SpankyPants

SpankyPants That's Mr. SpankyPants to you.

Aug 24, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    What?

So my whole speech was for nothing?

Consider yourself blacklisted.

8. GeneralElectric

GeneralElectric

Dec 26, 2007
    NY, NY
    What was wrong with it?

9. whoatherechunk

whoatherechunk

Apr 4, 2008
    Probably a wrong battery adapter.....

10. latkingz781

latkingz781

Apr 26, 2008
    The power supply was broken, and my brother gave me dead batteries that he said were new.

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 24, 2021