1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Replacing a Jazz Bass tuner under tension

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by paulears, Oct 14, 2013.

1. I agree. I know folks that have skills I don't have, maybe it's legal, or management, or stock trading. These people are way above my income and are routinely in awe of the fact that I can fix my car/motorcycle- do oil changes, repair my own brakes or water pump or radiator or whatever. And fix almost any household crap we run into in daily life-plumbing, electrical, the fridge is leaking water or the garage door opener got struck by lightning or I need to hang a new door.
    I can also fix my amp or build a nice bass or guitar. They can't do any of these things, at all, because they're not interested in spending the time and effort required to learn. I can't do their jobs either, for the same reason.

2. Doesnt matter. He fixed it ages ago