1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Romanian 3/4 and Joh. Schneider Bow

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by caillean, Sep 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. caillean

caillean

Mar 2, 2008
    east anglia
    I am sadly selling, on behalf of a friend who has loaned me this bass for a couple of years, a lovely Romanian 3/4 size double bass, with a Joh. Schneider bow and padded "gig" bag case.

I was going to put it on ebay, but, wanted to try here first as it is a beautfiul sounding instrument, and would like it to go to someone who can appreciate it.

The total cost would be £975 - and, if you want, I could find out how much it would cost to ship to anywhere in the world.

Anyone who'd like to see pictures and/or hear a recording with the bass on it, please let me know: rachmacb@talktalk.net.

If it helps, I can be in the Midlands area of the UK next week, otherwise, I am just north of Cambridge.

Your gain is very much my loss, but, as the group I play for has just had a complete breakdown, I find it difficult to justify "borrowing" it any longer.

Caillean

2. phippsyg

phippsyg

May 28, 2007
    Sydney
    Endorsing Artist: Aguilar Amplification, Optima Strings
    Do you have any other information on the bass-ie year, make, solid top etc?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.