Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Rosco and Cirrus stolen - Cincinnati, OH

Discussion in 'Lost & Stolen Gear' started by brian v2.0, Mar 21, 2005.

1. My roscoe LG3005 and My Peavey Cirrus were stolen from my car sometime between Saturday night and Sunday afternoon.

Here's a picture of the roscoe:
    [​IMG]
    the serial number is 3269

I don't have a picture of my exact cirrus, but it was the same as this bass but a five string:
    [​IMG]

it was one of the early generation cirruses that didn't have the sweepable mids in the stack knob. it's serial number is 10937724

thanks for any help.

2. NCorder

NCorder Smoke-free since 4/3/05

Dec 26, 2002
    Dayton, OH
    Hey Brian,
    Have you tried posting your loss over at cincymusic.com yet? With any luck, someone might remember seeing it in a pawn shop around here.
    That sux, man. I hate thieves.
    Good luck finding your babies!

3. cassanova

cassanova

Sep 4, 2000
    Florida
    I swear to you that its only a coincidence that I'm gassing really hard for a Roscoe and Cirrus and yours got stolen.

Or is it? :eyebrow:

4. Any idea of which way the Cirrus went? If it was headed towards me, I've seen a Cirrus 5er with matching wood in a nearby shop (not sure about the pre, #, or date), and I'm just a hop on a highway away.

You also have PM...

5. AuG

AuG

May 22, 2005
    Fort Collins, CO
    Since I'm in the general vicinity, (i guess :confused: ) I'll keep an eye out for any "higher end" basses that may come into town.
    That really sucks man, I'd be raging pissed if someone stole my LTD and Rockbass. Don't leave anything in your car! I learned the hard way too a few times. :(

Oog