1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SA manta for wah???

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by jesueternity, Jun 17, 2014.

1. jesueternity

jesueternity

Jul 18, 2013
    Hi this is my first post here and it about SA manta!! I basically wana buy a wah pedal whana change my digiteck auto wah with something better!!! And the thought is to buy manta with the expretion pedal. Im sure it's gona be beter tha my digiteck but im not sure if i can use it as wah with the expretion and sount like a normal wah. Ty :-D

2. gregmon79

gregmon79 I did it for the muff... Supporting Member

Dec 20, 2012
    Chicago IL
    I am pretty sure you will be happy and able to control the Manta with an expression like a wah. The HotHand3 would be even better! ;) but I do believe you would be fine with an exp. Give it a little time, there are many SA users on here and they can chime in with real world experience. I had a Manta and did love it, but flipped it so I could get an SA PEQ. I do know that the Manta has many parameters and so forth. When you add an expression to it, its almost endless what that pedal can do. Well, any SA pedal for that matter.

jesueternity likes this.
  3. rsmith601

rsmith601

Apr 14, 2009
    Boston, MA
    President, Source Audio
    I believe this is in the Manta video. It is also in the BEF pro video, and the Manta covers all of the BEF filter tones.

jesueternity likes this.
  4. Kalik

Kalik

Apr 15, 2010
    France
    And I confirm that it works great! The only reason I am keeping my 105Q for the moment is that I like better the feeling of the 105Q, also it is freeing me up a preset on the Manta

jesueternity likes this.
  5. jesueternity

jesueternity

Jul 18, 2013
    Ty for info guys!!! I'll order it next week!!! I'm sure that it gona be perfect :p