Sadowsky's website is SSSSLLLLOOOOOOOOWWWW!!!!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Low8, May 23, 2017.

1. Low8

Low8 Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2014
    Has anyone else noticed that Sadowsky.com is running slower than molasses lately?

Feed the gerbils, Roger! Come on!

2. two fingers

two fingers Opinionated blowhard. But not mad about it. Gold Supporting Member

Feb 7, 2005
    Eastern NC USA
    Yeah there seems to be a lot of extra flash player fades and slides garbage. Too cute but half. I only got to the second page before I had to tune out.

3. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    The main page makes 21 external requests right off the bat. 14 to Vimeo (video type content most likely), and 7 to google (tracking/analytics most likely)... and has a massive amount of dependencies to load. Looks wise, the site isn't too bad, but it's a slow piece of crap for sure.

Edit: when uncached, the first page takes between 11 and 13 seconds to load on average. Navigating is between 2 and 4 seconds. This was measured on a 1Gbps connection, that's right off of a Level3 backbone (not a home ISP). That's pretty bad.

Last edited: May 23, 2017
  4. 5544

Dec 1, 2015
    I was just reading something last week about how a global (computer) virus hit and has slowed down a majority of sites and even making quite a few unreachable. I don't remember if it was related or not but there was also a global case of ransomware making its rounds.

I was made aware of this because I have been getting a lot of complaints about how users were experiencing slow load times and unreachable sites.

5. Lava

Lava Supporting Member

Jul 14, 2014
    El Paso, TX
    On the Sadowsky FB pge, Roger, regarding their website:
    "...apologies for the slow loading time, we are working on some back end issues".

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 30, 2021