1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Sansamp BDDI...yay or nay??

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by webbyv2, Sep 25, 2008.

1. webbyv2

webbyv2

Mar 9, 2007
    Hey guys, ive got a peavey 450 max amp head. Now I think its a very good amp for the money but ive been reading on these forums that when its combined with the BDDI its sounds incredible, is this true??? :confused: My B-days comin up soon :hyper: and if its worth the money ill get one. Just asking you fellow TBers about your opinion on the BDDI and if it's worth the money.

Cheers Guys :)

2. frenchtoast

frenchtoast

May 6, 2008
    Singapore
    Yay all the way! :D

3. bassforce

bassforce Guest

Feb 7, 2007
    Yay, I miss mine so much ( send to repair ) plaing my Kustom Groove combo :(

4. webbyv2

webbyv2

Mar 9, 2007
    wow its that good?? :D

5. Rickett Customs

Rickett Customs

Jul 30, 2007
    Southern Maryland
    Luthier: Rickett Customs...........www.rickettcustomguitars.com
    IMO, yes it is worth it. Many nay-sayers to come though.

Do yourself a favor and go out a try one.

6. webbyv2

webbyv2

Mar 9, 2007
    k thanks for the replies guys, ill go and try one at my local store, thanks for the advice. :)

7. Nikoubis

Nikoubis

May 3, 2007
    Athens, Greece
    Try it out and then get the Paradriver. :p

8. check out the vt bass too

9. webbyv2

webbyv2

Mar 9, 2007
    wow i didnt realise that sansamp done a DI box with a semi-parametric eq nice, ill think ill go for that 1 :D and thanks for the suggestion for the sansamp VTbass, ill see if i can try it out.