Sanuk footwear, anyone?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Low8, Aug 23, 2020.

1. Low8

Low8 Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2014
    After wearing flip-flops during the summer months almost exclusively over the past 20+ years, I finally pulled the trigger on a pair of Sanuk slip-ons after several of my buddies spoke highly of them. Nothing special about the ones I chose as they were $29 with free shipping online (see below). I'm still a little hesitant as I know what happens to my warm weather footwear I wear sans socks... phhhheeeewwwwwww!!! :roflmao:

Oh well, just curious if there were any other Sanuk fans out there...

Screen Shot 2020-08-23 at 9.20.34 PM.png

2. ElectroVibe

ElectroVibe

Mar 2, 2013
    I don't know anything about these. But they look cool.

However, I usually only wear well-fitting shoes with good arch support, etc.

3. jchrisk1

jchrisk1

Nov 15, 2009
    Northern MI
    I love their flip flops, it's the only brand I wear. I honestly didn't know they made other shoes. If they are as comfortable as their flip flops I may have to check them out.

4. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    Are those meant to replace your flip flops?
    I got in on the sporty slip on shoe fad a couple years ago and got a pair from Rockport. They were nice shoes, but the nature of them being so light and easy to slip on/off made them not practical for me fit wise as @ElectroVibe mentions.
    I did decide to give the slip on sporty shoe a chance again and bought me a pair from Muvez after seeing them on Shark Tank. They'll be here this week.

-Mike

5. Low8

Low8 Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2014
    Yeah, it's just a casual shoe... and I'll probably wear mine when it's warm and without socks.

I'll still keep my Chaco flips around... for flip-flops, they're great as they have a shaped footbed.

MJ5150 likes this.
  6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 24, 2022