Schroeder Cabinets, Pt. II

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Guiseppe, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Guiseppe

Oct 26, 2003
    Vancouver, WA
    Kind of a pain navigating between threads, but I suppose if the thread is still there, this will work. So...all you new 410L owners...what do you think? I expect I should be hearing from Jorg in the next couple of days that my newest addiction is on its way!

Have any of you A/B'd the L and the regular model 410? What do you think (aside from weight) is the most obvious difference tone-wise?
  2. DAcat

Jun 14, 2005
    If this is going to be the new Schroeder Thread :bag: to discuss all Schroeder products and not just the Neos,lets start logging on and exchange ideas. I too am very eager for some head to head comparisons of the original and Neo Schro 410 cabs. I have a Schro 410 "original" and though I love it, I wouldn't mind getting a lighter cab if it sounded as good as the original. I "only" have an 800 watt head, so it wouldn't bother me if I could get a Neo cab that only handled 1200W instead of the 1400W that my current cab handles-that weighs 10 or so pounds less than my "original"...IMHO its the sound...the tone...the penetration...whether you can hear yourself or not...and what your rig sounds like in a live situation that counts:D ...Peace...DAcat:cool:
  3. nad

nad 60 Cycle Humdinger

Sep 22, 2005
    I love my Schroeder 1212, even if I haven't gigged with it yet!!! :mad:

I would like to A/B it with a 1210, see if that would give me a little less bottom and more mid punch. Not that I'm anything but thrilled with this cab, but it does have a bit more booty than I really need. This could all change in a live situation though, which hopefully soon I'll get to find out.