1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Scott Pilgrim's Coolest T-shirt

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by bassflyer13, Oct 22, 2010.

1. bassflyer13

bassflyer13

Nov 4, 2008
    There are a billion Scott Pilgrim-inspired t-shirts available online, but I cannot find the coolest one he sported in the movie:
    [​IMG]

I need one.

Any clues?

2. johnny rg

johnny rg

Nov 24, 2008
    Dublin, Ireland
    I have a sneaking suspicion that shirt has its roots in Rock Band

3. hachi kid

hachi kid

Jun 2, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I want one of these too...

4. MatticusMania

MatticusMania LANA! HE REMEMBERS ME!

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    It is reminiscent of the Rockband drums logo...

5. Need2KnowBasses

Need2KnowBasses

Aug 30, 2010
    I think that is the Rockband bass logo.

6. bassflyer13

bassflyer13

Nov 4, 2008
    It IS the Rock Band bass logo! :mad:

Coolness factor just went down. WAAaaayyy down. :scowl:

Forget that I said I wanted that shirt. :D

Still a cool movie, though. Thanks for the info. Serves me right for being a PC gamer, and not a console jockey. ;)

7. Im seeing this movie for the umpteenth time today, and I want that shirt so f***ing badly. I want it!

8. Mr wiggl3s

Mr wiggl3s Banned

Feb 27, 2009
    Bismarck
    Ah, that looks like the rock band microphone logo. I wonder if they make a bass one..?

9. brains11

brains11

Feb 9, 2011
    Hey all, I realise this thread is a bit old but I was looking for the same tee (and in the process came across this thread) - anyways, I found a version of the tee HERE - it's not a ringer tee but looks pretty sweet on all the same (loads of folk talking to me after a couple of gigs about it and the SP film - even made a few CDs sales of the back of it - just a few mind you)

Anyway this was a heads up - just don't anyone be caught on stage with it if I'm there too! lol

Brains!!