1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

Sixth suite editions

Discussion in 'Orchestral Technique [DB]' started by wathaet, Oct 11, 2018.

Tags:
  1. wathaet

wathaet

May 27, 2007
    I am looking for a good edition of the sixth suite done in G. A blank version would be great.
    Happy to pay if someone has a sibelius/finale file or a PDF.

2. mcnaire2004

mcnaire2004

Jan 17, 2006
    everywhere
    You can google the midi file and then import that into sibelius/finale and you'll have a blank to play with.

3. wathaet

wathaet

May 27, 2007
    Then I might as well make my own edition from the manuscript like I did with the other suites back in the day.
    Sort of up to my ears in work and need something readable and ready to go though, hence the callout for an actual part.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 16, 2021