1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

So, how's your favorite NFL team's schedule looking like?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by stratovani, Apr 21, 2010.

1. http://www.nfl.com/schedules/interactive

Upon checking the Patriots' 2010 schedule it looks to me like there's a lot of tough teams they'll have to play this season. Colts, Vikings, and Packers at Foxboro, on the road against the Chargers and Steelers. And the Pats are one more season removed from the dynasty, with a lot of question marks, especially on defense. Looks to me like a 9-7 season, with possibly a wild-card berth depending on what happens in the rest of the AFC. Still, we soldier on. Go Pats!

How about your team?

2. My team's schedule, I'm diggin' it...

Open the season on a Thursday at home, drop the banner from the roof of the Superdome, then proceed to serve a heaping helping of SHUT UP to the Purple Peter Eaters and their fans.

Other highlights:

Thanksgiving day in Jerry's World

Two MNF games (SF & ATL), both away :spit:

Halloween Night (Sunday Night game) in the 'Dome against the Steelers and Mr. Rapistburger (who should be back from his forced vacation by then)

The "featured divisions" this season are against the NFC West and AFC North, and I'm feeling pretty good about the Champs chances to repeat, my pre-draft, pre-training camp, pre-preseason prediction for the Saints:

14-2, NFC South Champs again, 1st round bye again, second Lombardi in the case on David Drive

:D

3. jazzbo

jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    See you on Thanksgiving TURD. ;)

4. Based on the winning percentages of last year's teams, the Texans will have the toughest schedule in the NFL. To that I say...bring it on, bitches! I really think they're playoff bound this year, although likely as a wildcard, since the Colts will likely take the division again.

No Sunday Night games this year, but they'll be appearing twice on Monday. At home against the Ravens, and then on the road in Indianapolis.

5. The black & gold will be eating silver & blue turkey on Thanksgiving.

6. jazzbo

jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    Is that a cajun thing? Y'all cook kinda funny. But that's cool. I guess they'll need to drown their sorrows with some binge-eating, following their second consecutive loss to AMERICA'S TEAM.

7. jaywa

jaywa

May 5, 2008
    Iowa City, IA
    Bears fan here, and our schedule sucks. 3 out of 5 of our first games are on the road, and two of them are back-to-back to the East Coast (Giants and Panthers). Then for our last 5 games, 3 of them are division games and they are all on the road. It's like they wanted to do everything possible to snuff out any chance we might sneak into the playoffs as a wildcard.

We only get two teams at home in December (outdoors in the cold), and those are the Patriots and the Jets who are both used to that stuff anyway. So our late season homefield advantage is practically nil.

I'm seeing 7-9 for us, best case. But that will hopefully get our GM, coaches and a few underperforming players bounced so it could be a painful season that results in a better long-term outlook.

8. jazzbo

jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    So does your team.

:hyper: :smug:

9. Ouch.

(...maybe accurate, but...ouch...)

10. They'll be binge eating alright. On UH-MURR-UH-KUH'S TEEM, deep fat fried and Cajun seasoned.

Right on the field in Jerry's silly arsed house, under the most ridiculous TV set in history.

11. Looks like the Lions will be going 4-12 this year, better than last year but not good enough for me to start wearing their shirts and hats again.

12. jaywa

jaywa

May 5, 2008
    Iowa City, IA
    San Francisco? Hey, it's not my fault you guys' head coach should have been ours. :crying:

13. jaywa

jaywa

May 5, 2008
    Iowa City, IA
    You guys need to draft OL, OL and more OL. Stafford could be the best QB the Lions have had in forever, but he took about 3 seasons' worth of pounding last year alone. If you don't keep him upright he'll be used up by the time the rest of the talent on your roster catches up to him.

That being said, enjoy Ndamakong Suh. I think he'll be a beast for you guys and a tremendous pain for my Bears and their awful OL.

Just curious, do any of those 4 wins you're projecting include the Bears? Personally I think we'll split with you. I think we'll beat you in Chicago in the season opener, but then I think you'll get us late in the year at your place after your team has had a good part of the season to jell.

14. jazzbo

jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    Care to handle this one TURD? :cool:

15. jazzbo

jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    en·vy (nv)
    n. pl. en·vies
    a. A feeling of discontent and resentment aroused by and in conjunction with desire for the possessions or qualities of another.

16. Oh, you aren't paying attention.

I could stomach SPAZZBLOW if he were a 9er's fan...almost...much much worse, he's a Cowpatties fan! :spit:

17. Handled, SPAZZBLOW. :bassist:

18. ...pfft...

...y'all are still tryin' to get what we got right back in '75 on our first try, and you've missed the target twice.

:smug:

19. jazzbo

jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA

Y'all are still trying to get what we got in 1971, 1977, 1992, 1993, and 1995:

[​IMG]

But remember, at the current pace, you should get there in another 524 years!

20. LilRay

LilRay Commercial User

Dec 27, 2007
    Between my Roscoe and Leather
    Owner: Cockeyed Cow Custom Leathercraft
    Yo man, Those Turkey Day games are great:) Keep your Schedule open if the loot arises a Coupla displaced Texans may just watch said game from the inside of Jerry's Whirl. Dunno if you'd be in or not?

:ninja:

God Bless, Ray