1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

So I've applied for a finance deal...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by duffisgod, Oct 15, 2010.

1. duffisgod

duffisgod

Aug 28, 2010
    Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I figured seeing as it's to do with my buying a new bass this is the best place for it :bag: .

I've been GASing for a new bass for a long time, but it's going to be a while before I have the £540 I need for a Fender 50's Precision.

After looking for a long time and GASing away I found the 0% finance offering at BonnersMusic. My uncle (I don't have a credit/debit card) agreed for me to take the 12-month option.

So I added the bass to the cart and selected the desired option. Entered bank details, previous addresses and whatnot. I get to a page saying 'Thankyou for your application' and instructions with what to do next, once the papers arrive should they accept.

My questions are:

• He is retired, and we selected this option under the occupation list, though we did not fill in the monthly income part. Will this have a negative effect on the application?
    • Will the card details be given to them via the papers they send?
    • If the application is approved, the requirement is a £50 deposit. Will this be debited like the following payments?

Thanks, :bassist: