1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

So lost...

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by peddles, Jun 3, 2012.

1. peddles

peddles

Sep 5, 2011
    Palm Coast
    I have an Line 6 M9 coming to me pretty soon and I'm a bit lost on how the heck to use it. For the most part I got it to replace my FM4 and to get some useful features from the other stomp boxes. The problem is that I love to run my fm4 before my dirt and my flanges/phasers/delays after my dirt. I was wondering if anyone had an idea on how I can use the fm4 stuff before the dirt and then for another song use the other stuff after dirt?

Would a ls-2 somehow fix this problem?

2. JonnyAngle

JonnyAngle Dropping Acid Pedal Etching .com Supporting Member Commercial User

Nov 24, 2008
    Maple Grove, MN
    DroppingAcidPedalEtching.com
    The m9 has everything the fm has. You just select which effect you want and where on the m9.. If you want dirt first you select dirt first

3. peddles

peddles

Sep 5, 2011
    Palm Coast
    I meant with separate dirt pedals/blah this is a sample of what I want to do:

digitech whammy-m9(for fm4 stuff) then dirt pedals, then somehow switch the place of the m9 after the separate dirt pedals.

4. Dark Barn

Dark Barn

Aug 3, 2010
    Seattle
    The LS-2 won't do this, the effects routing loops that do this are on the pricey side, may be cheaper to buy your dirt pedals 2x depending on what you have, but take a look at the Moen GEC9, it does what you're asking. Maybe there's someone with more experience that could point you in a better (cheaper) direction.

5. CHILDISHGAMBINO

CHILDISHGAMBINO Inactive

May 4, 2006
    Courtenay, BC, Canada