1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ

*SOLD* Tonerite for Double Bass

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by Roonz, Mar 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. **SOLD** TONERITE FOR DOUBLE BASS $195.00

**SOLD** I have TONERITE for double bass for sale. Please read their website for more information. ToneRite.

I used this devise on an Engelhardt ES-1 and it performed exactly as the manufacturer said it would. I plugged the Tonerite in and placed in on the bridge. In two days, the volume of my bass increased *at least* 50%. After as week, the volume had increased again by another 50%. The sustain and projection were dramatically improved. My bass teacher said it sounded as good as his fully carved 19th century french bass. Impressive!

I kept the Tonerite on the bass constantly while the bass was at rest on its stand, and the volume and sustain kept building. I am selling it because I can no longer play bass due to severe trigger finger problems. In fact, I sold my bass just today.:crying:

I paid $395 for the TONERITE, which was a big gamble considering the various opinions I had read about it. But, I was very very pleased with its results. You can have this one for half price.:hyper:

I accept PayPal. Email me for details.

2. GEPA

GEPA

Aug 27, 2010
    Québec Canada
    P.M. sent!

3. I replied to your PM.

4. LarryR

LarryR Supporting Member

Feb 2, 2003
    Los Angeles
    pm sent