1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Some easy questions

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by Mortax, Feb 6, 2005.

  1. Mortax


    Feb 6, 2005
    Hi im new here so I dunno if im in the right section.
    I just wanna now what like this things are. I can understand what they do and what the function is but I wanna know more deeper like exactly what they do and and all that so I appreciate ALL help I can get.
    The things I wanna know is: Trebble, Gain, the high - mid - low, thingie on the bass mics. Thats all for now and if I can come up with anything else Ill post it.

  2. Minger


    Mar 15, 2004
    Rochester, NY
    Treble = High frequencies, think Guitar and up.

    Gain/Trim = How much volume you want preamped/cut before the othe rvolume control

    High-mid-low thingy? Boost/Cut? If so then its just volume for those.
  3. Primary

    Primary TB Assistant

    Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

    Jan 21, 2021

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.