Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Tyler Hole, Feb 9, 2005.

1. On monday we had jammed with this guy (Seth) that my drummer has known for a while and that Casey has known for a while and who I just met last Friday. Well, this dude is totally cool, him and I are like best friends now and get along great, and we haven't even known eachother for a week. Well, when we jammed with him we totally clicked and it was the best feeling in the world. All of us were totally stoked. So we made the decision (Jeremy, Casey & I) that we were going to tell Luke (the guitarist we had) that we found someone we totally click with and are loving it and that it just wasn't working out with him.

So today at lunch we told him. We were kinda expecting him to freak and get really mad, but he was totally chill with it. He even told us he wasn't really feeling it and he's already set on finding other people to jam with and do his own thing, which is totally cool. The best part of all of it is that we are all happy now, feelin good and are still all friends.

So today we started writing stuff (we want to have 4 songs or so by Friday to play at this party we are having) and we already have 2 songs. That's how well we have clicked. One song is this lil simple punk song that's kinda funny and just fun to play and the other is this one Casey and I had kinda been using with this other drummer but with Seth and Jeremy it's like 100 times better.

This is just the best feeling in the world! Awesome dudes to jam with, chill with and just be around. Everything is going GREAT! I just can't being to tell you how excited I am! WOW!

2. Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    I know excatly how ya feel dude! My latest project is going *much* better than all my previous ones. It's a great feeling to have REAL fun with it. CONGRATS! Hope it lasts.

3. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    I feel left out. I don't know Seth, Jeremy, Casey, or Luke.

I jam with two other guys, and we have the same vibe going as you do Tyler. It is nice to have that vibe within the band. The drummer and I have been playing together for almost four years now, we just cycle through guitar players and singers. I think the drummer and I will be together until one of us dies.

4. I know that feeling. I've been jamming with Jeremy since he moved back here in December and him and I are just in love with eachother (muscially). On days were we don't have a guitarist to jam with we'll just go jam together and have some killer jams.
  5. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    totally! like, omg... it was like. magic.. like. omg.
  6. Thee

Feb 11, 2004
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    awww..... someone has a crush!!! That's so cute Tyler!