Speaker Cab with Rack Rails-Is it out there?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by davecanady, Jan 7, 2009.

  1. davecanady

    davecanady Guest

    Aug 24, 2008
    I like my GK head. I have a 410 GK cab. I'd like a 210 cab that includes a rack space for my head.... to turn it into a combo.

    I could use the 210 for small gigs or set it on top of my 410 when needed.

    Is there anything like that out there?
  2. Bardley


    Nov 16, 2007
    Louisville, KY
    Dr. Bass can make you one on any of their cabs. They call them Airheads.


    Look under options and accessories.
  3. nastyn8c

    nastyn8c Guest

    Feb 7, 2005
    Tampa, FL
    +1. Go with a Dr. Bass 2060 slant with the 2U airhead and you won't be disappointed. That on top of a 410 would kill.
  4. bassman314

    bassman314 I seem to be a verb, an evolutionary process...

    Mar 13, 2005
    Bay Area, CA
    Those look pretty cool...

    And not that pricey, either..
  5. davecanady

    davecanady Guest

    Aug 24, 2008
    I knew somebody would know. I'm trying to understand their product pages.

    There is on 210 listed DBR210. I found a 1060 listed but not a 2060.

    The slant is a great idea. I'll need a min of 3 rack spaces. The G-K amp requires 1 space above for air flow. The Air Head 3u is only an extra $49!