1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Squier classic vibe 60's jazz bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by xdefineperfectx, Mar 5, 2010.

1. xdefineperfectx

xdefineperfectx

Mar 4, 2010
    anyone have a feelings on this machine, should i write it off cause its not a real fender, i just put one in layaway, i really like it, its comfy and a lot more responsive than the rogue series 2 that im playing, the squier seems to have a little bit more soul with it, im a sucker for name brands and vintage gear but i wasnt lucky enough to have any musicians blood in my family or find that 60's fender in the basement.

is there anything i can do to make it worthy of bass players, i was looking at the fender custom shop 60's pickups, and some of the metal accessories that were on the original j bass.

2. Dark Horse

Dark Horse Supporting Member

Jul 31, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Use the search function and you'll find TONS of info about these basses. Great basses for the $$$.

3. xdefineperfectx

xdefineperfectx

Mar 4, 2010
    sorry to spam

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 30, 2020