SOLD Squier VM Short Scale Jaguar (local sale only)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by oldandbold, Sep 2, 2020.

1. oldandbold

oldandbold Supporting Member

Jul 7, 2019
    Honesdale PA
    Price:
    $250
    Strings:
    Beautiful Black Jag with matching headstock.
    I bought this in 2018 as a newbie, my first bass. Letting it go because I have a couple of others now that get all of my playing time, this hasn't really been played much in the last year, and I believe basses should be played, not hidden in the closet.
    It's in excellent condition, no nicks or scratches. Never gigged, or out of the house.

Mods:
    Seymour Duncan 1/4'er pounders.
    Gotoh 201 Bridge
    Dunlop strap locks

Strung with D'Addario Flats
    Comes with strap and gig bag
    Weighs approx 8lbs

I will not ship it, local sale only. You can pick it up at my house, I can meet you halfway, I will even deliver it within a reasonable distance for serious buyer.
    Cash only.
    20200202_082458 (3).jpg 20200325_145206 (2).jpg 20200202_082458 (4).jpg 20200325_145224 (3).jpg

mikewalker likes this.
  2. Kijekuyo

Kijekuyo

Oct 19, 2018
    La Mesa, CA
    This is actually a great deal. The accessories and equipment, alone, are worth $250. Sadly, I'm California.

3. Oig

Oig Supporting Member

Jun 12, 2019
    Happy Shorty Day to me, Happy Shorty Day to me, Happy Shorty Day dear me-ee...Happy Shorty Day to me!

oldandbold likes this.
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 26, 2022