Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Sry, my new band name

Discussion in 'Band Management [BG]' started by Circus, Mar 11, 2004.

1. apologizing cause there are so many of these, but would like some input from people that aren't my day to day friends (although you are all very friendly :) ).

Last Minute Attempt

What do you think? We tried the aerosmith thing where everyone writes down a name from a list and whichever has the most wins, but everyone wrote something different, so we just went with this as it was late and we were tired, but all liked it.

Another I liked was revolver sun.

2. Ben Jammin'

Ben Jammin' Guest

Jul 13, 2003
    Falmouth, Cornwall, UK
    U want a name that fits with the style of music ur playing. Personally i like revolver sun - which suggests to me soundgarden or rage style metal. Last minute attempt is more of a punk thang

3. I don't mind that, got a punk vibe to it, better than most of the names I have seen lately. If your band plays well, then the name doesn't matter too much, let the music do the talking

4. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
  5. BassGod

BassGod

Jan 21, 2004
    I agree. 'Last Minute Attempt' is too long, but if you like abbreviations, you could always go for 'LMA' (I dig abbreviation names for some reason) :)