SOLD Stingray Slo Special Sunburst

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ogiebb, Feb 3, 2017.

1. ogiebb

ogiebb

Apr 1, 2016
    Rosenberg TX
    Price:
    Strings:
    judt got this off a trade but i have always wanted Stealth Stingray with a Slo Neck. So selling this to purchase what i want.. very clean no nicks or scratch on the body. neck is straight truss rod works very minimal fret wear. Only light swirls on pickguard has the stock 3 band preamp and Hipshot bass extender D Tuner.. weighed at a very light 8.9lbs

only trade interest is a Stingray with a SLO neck or probably another HH configuration ..selling this bass to buy that used or new

Product Specs
    Condition:
    Excellent
    Make:
    Ernie Ball Music Man
    Model:
    Stingray Slo Special
    Finish:
    Sunburst
    Categories:
    4-String

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
  2. Alex Bass

Alex Bass Roy Batty Dreams

Apr 3, 2016
    Hello in reference to trades what do you have in mind? I have a 1975 Fender Precision modified with a J pup, 1975 Fender Telecaster modified with a P pup and a 1984 Ric with bartolinis ALSO an Epiphone 1979 Genesis bass RARE let me know all but the Epiphone is in the for sale/trade listings

3. ogiebb

ogiebb

Apr 1, 2016
    Rosenberg TX

Thanks for the offer .. i would like to have an HH Stingray SLO neck but in Stealth Color my plan is just to buy new.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2017
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 14, 2021