1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

STOLEN:Deadbird van, u-haul, gear in ohio

Discussion in 'Lost & Stolen Gear' started by Fuzzfarmer, Jun 8, 2005.

1. Deadbird's van, u-haul, and all of the gear was stolen sunday may 29th . Last day of the Emissions from the monolith festival in youngstown ohio. Van was found monday night..damage to backlock and steering column. Empty u-haul found tuesday morning.

list of equipment from my memory..i dont know much about drums so they arent as detailed.

AMPEG SVT- AV bass amplifier head (300 watts tubed, silver and grey front) I have SN for this .
    Moosetrap case for the ampeg svt (custom made with 2 inches of foam, first and only one made)
    AMPEG SVT-8x10E speaker cabinet ( tolex torn off both of the sides)I have SN for this.
    Fender Jazz Bass ( "60s style jazz bass, sunburst, has made in Mexico on the back of the neck, dent in wood by bottom strap button, hardshell case with stickers on it) I have SN for this.
    Gibson Firebrand SG guitar ( natural brown, has crack in the neck that has been repaired, had Leechmilk sticker by bridge, brown hardshell case)
    Gibson flying V guitar ( red faded series, missing part of the pickup selector switch, gigbag)
    Sunn Model - T guitar amplifier head ( 120 watt tube, power jack is loose)
    Laney guitar amplifier head ( 50 watt tube)
    Tama Imperial drum set ( red 4 piece with black beauty snare, in rough shape, probably has cymbal stands in bag)
    Sunn 4x12 guitar speaker cabinet ( has 3 wheels)
    Peavey 4x12 guitar speaker cabinet ( peavey in the handles turned upside down)
    Peavey 4x12 guitar speaker cabinet ( has 3 wheels)
    Tube works 4x12 guitar speaker cabinet ( grey carpeted, no wheels)
    Rapco A/B/Y signal splitter box ( still in white box)
    Electro harmonix sovtek big muff ( green, vintage, heavy duty, missing nob on far right, missing paint)
    Electro harmonix big muff (black)
    Electro harmonix big muff ( black)
    Boss pedal tuner ( white)

any honest people in ohio please help..

deadbird@excite.com
    www.deadbird.net