1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

STOLEN FENDER JAZZ BASS

Discussion in 'Lost & Stolen Gear' started by Alex 120, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Alex 120

Alex 120

Jun 11, 2020
    27EF37F4-060B-4619-9520-295B48722087.png My USA fender jazz bass has been stolen since October 20th, 2019, it was stolen out of the back of our trailer in Oakland, California at 3 AM. I need help tracking it down because the police have been no help . It’s a sandblasted finish model , crimson red , black pickguard with white trim , it has a maple neck with black dot inlays , and EMG P/J pickups . Serial number IS filed with police , so if you find one that fits that description contact me at 480-586-5103 .

2. rickster4003

rickster4003

Feb 15, 2013
    That sux. Did you hit the pawn shops and let them know?

steve_ss likes this.
  3. lowdownthump

lowdownthump

Jul 17, 2004
    Nice bass. I hope it finds it way back to you .

4. Robert Darby

Robert Darby Supporting Member

Mar 23, 2018
    Sorry to hear about your bass. I lurk on all the sites for basses and I don't remember seeing a sandblast in that color. Good luck in your search. I will keep an eye out also.

5. BassFishingInAmerica

BassFishingInAmerica

Jul 24, 2014
    One plus you have in finding your bass is that it’s a pretty rare finish. If anyone who knows about your bass finds one up for sale, it’s going to be like an alarm going off. Best of luck.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 3, 2021