1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Stolen in Albany, NY. 9/17/2014

Discussion in 'Lost & Stolen Gear' started by bikeplate, Sep 18, 2014.

1. bikeplate

bikeplate Supporting Member

Jun 7, 2001
    Upstate NY
    Hey all. Had two bags stolen out of my car last night. I've already did a police report, called all the local music stores, and put an ad on CL. First bag was a Mesa factory bag w a black face walkabout inside. 2nd bag was a pedaltrain jr w voodoo lab pedal power. Pedals were sonic research turbo tuner, EBS Billy Sheehan OD, Demeter Compulator, Aguilar octamizer, and 3leaf groove regulated. Also in the bag was a sennheiser E935 mic and sennheiser belt pack for my IEM system. Also misc cords, flashlight, and Shure SE425 IEM's. Please share if you are local to me

Rob

2. bikeplate

bikeplate Supporting Member

Jun 7, 2001
    Upstate NY
    Walkabout serial # is WK-5402

3. JLY

JLY Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thieves are vermin
    Hoping you get your gear back
    Good luck

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 12, 2021