1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Stolen/Lost Fender Precision Bass - St. Louis, MO

Discussion in 'Lost & Stolen Gear' started by Superdave, Apr 13, 2010.

1. Superdave

Superdave

Apr 20, 2003
    St. Louis, MO
    Looking for some help here, my band played up at FUBAR off Locust in St. Louis a couple weeks ago and my bass along with its case a couple cables went missing. The bass itself is a Fender Precision bass, two tone sunburst with a black pickguard.

It has an aftermarket Mighty Mite maple/maple neck on it with "Fender Precision" on the headstock. The pickups are DiMarzio's, without the visible pole pieces. The bridge is an old Badass (not II). It was in an SKB Freedom case and had a 25ft Monster cable along with a 10ft (or so) Monster Gold cable. I had to roll out to work after the show and left my stuff for the rest of the band to load up (my bad, right?). Got home and everything was there but the bass. I'm assuming it was left up there and someone swiped it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Dave