1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Stolen Sterling SUB4 - Toronto eastend

Discussion in 'Lost & Stolen Gear' started by edencab, Jan 15, 2018.

1. edencab

edencab

Aug 14, 2013
    Toronto, On
    well....came home to a vandalized house....hardly took anything (lucky for us, just a huge mess)...... my 2 year old Sterling SUB4 was taken ....I had a cool P/G and D'addario tapes on it....great bass but not heartbroken, will probably get a new one the same, maybe mint green.....weird they left the '04 Fender MIM Jazz...would have been more annoyed if they took that one

****** ALERT ********
    bass returned

hey, great news for me....I popped into the Long & Mcq (the GC of Canada) near my house to order a replacement for my stolen Sterling bass...by coincidence they had a 'used " black bass that just came in a few days ago.. I described it and the cashier said "we have your bass"..it was on a 30 day Police hold in the back as they thought the guy trading it in was shady.....called the cops, they went over to the store to investigate . and a couple hours later I picked it up at the cop shop!...:D :thumbsup:

20170803_193330_zpsss2jea9k---.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
    JakobT likes this.