Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by stanger503, Apr 13, 2004.

1. has anyone ever used a stone bass amp???
  2. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    Never heard of that brand, is it a smaller company?

Are you talking about an amp constructed from stone? :confused:
  3. A guitarist from a band I was in a few years ago was partial owner of a music store. They carried Stone (brand) amplifiers. In my absolute honest opinion I have never heard an amplifier that sounded any worse. I had multiple "opportunities" to play various amps from them and I'm not one to "brand bash" but... These things truly suck. I'm sorry! They were the worst sounding pieces of crap I've ever heard HANDS DOWN.
  4. Saetia

Mar 27, 2003
    When I was quite a bit younger I acquired a small Stone guitar amp. Something like 10 watts into a 6 1/2" speaker. It was a pile, and I sold it for $20 which is what I paid for it. I was young and it got me by for the time I needed it, but better came a long soon after. In my opinion skip it and invest with something better, if you don't have the money now, save up and get something that you have your heart set on, it will be more satisfying in the long run.

5. well i borrowed my friends stone... its a 30 watt idk wut else there is... not sure the size of the speaker i think its 8. its sounds pretty good but i just wanted to know if anyone knew anything about their bass amps.