1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Strymon Timeline, Earthquaker: Afterneath & Rainbow Machine

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by naetog, Jan 3, 2018.

1. naetog

naetog Supporting Member

May 26, 2006
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Price:
    $400
    Timeline $400 shipped OBO with original box, paperwork, sticker, unused little rubber feet, and power supply. Bought new in May 2017. This is pretty much in new condition as I spent more time fiddling with it than actually stomping on it.

I have a USB to midi adapter too. Good for tweaking settings on the computer and backing up presets.

EQD pedals sold.

Rainbow Machine $175 shipped OBO in original box w/ paperwork and the little satchel it comes in. Fun little pedal. We had some good times last year.

Afterneath $175 shipped OBO as it is. Can get some weird sounds with this one. I dig it.

All work as they should and are in very good to excellent shape with velcro on the bottom.

Not looking for any trades at the moment.

Lemme know if you have any questions!

*Reminder: I need to dust off pedals before photographing them...

Timeline.
    Rainbow Machine. Afterneath.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
  2. Davidg

Davidg Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2009
    Ha ha! Same here. Posted a pedal photo recently. Appeared to have a huge scratch on the top. Not good! Turned out to be a cat hair!

GLWTS
    The Earthquaker pedals are both excellent. Just when you think they are a little too crazy (especially the Rainbow Machine) they yield a lovely sound that is just so perfect. I've been using mine for a few years now.

naetog likes this.
  3. Hi, a couple of questions; will you consider shipping to Australia? Does the Afterneath have the soft foot switch? I had one that needed to be stood on to operate.

I’m interested mainly in the Rainbow Machine but if the Afterneath has the newer switch...

naetog likes this.
  4. naetog

naetog Supporting Member

May 26, 2006
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    PM for you