Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

supporting member

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by charles21o7, Aug 19, 2004.

1. I intend to become a supporting member soon, so i wanna ask some stuff. How much is it, whats the perks of it( besides helping paul) , and *** is the lounge???

I know this stuff is prolly listed somewhere, but i dont know where to look ,even if it is obvious.

2. Marlat

Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    1. $20USD

2. The main perk is we stop referring to you as a sponge in the Lounge

3. It a secret society of TB members who form a think tank to solve the worlds problems.

:D

3. Gia

Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    roseability
    the lounge is a place for people to be mean to each other over the issue of two old men, guns, killing babies, killing adults, jesus, and mohammed.

4. is it just straight up 20 dollars , or like 20 a month????

5. Marlat

Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    $20 per year...but you can pay more and receive extra beenfits. There is a support link somewhere on each page that has info about it.

6. 20 bucks a year

7. Marlat

Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    Its also where all the TB members post nude pictures of each other....:eek:

That image of Munjibunga is still burned onto my retinas.......:bawl:

8. Gia

Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    roseability
    what?! nude pictures?!?!

i don't think i donated enough for that feature :(

9. That is why I hardly ever go there, mostly polotics and some religious stuff. Not what I care to talk about.

The nude pics however :)

I DID donate enough! :cool:
    :D

too bad I am the one posting them all....of me :oops:
    *Trying to block out Munji's pic...Trying to block out Munji's pic...Trying to block out........*

Are we serious...you will have to donate to find out. :cool:

:eek: Wait Gia you can't see them...there are like 12 threads with your pics :confused: Maybe it was Bigfeet :D

10. oversoul

oversoul fretless by fate

Feb 16, 2004
    Portugal
    Ive been having troubles with becoming a SM, the TB store does not process my mastercard, I'm waiting on Paul to contact me to see if the $$$ went trough this time (its my 2nd attempt)

11. Marlat

Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    Why did we get rid of the maximum number of emoticons per post limit, and can we have it back?

12. Gia

Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    roseability
    *shudders*

i feel like the hyenas in the lion king when scar mentions mustafa. don't say the name!

13. :( Sorry

14. Gia

Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    roseability
    it's ok. i now know that you meant punkfunkfreak (who i'm trying to get to post here again)

15. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

NO!!!

:) :( :bassist: :bag: :cool: :smug: :spit: ;) :hyper: :confused: :oops: :ninja: :scowl: :eek: :help: :D :meh: :crying: :p :bawl: :eyebrow: :rolleyes: :rollno: :mad: :cool: :smug: ;) :p :D :rolleyes:

16. hateater

hateater snatch canadian cream

May 4, 2001
    Eugene, OR
    You are also too young to be viewing that ****.

17. Gia

Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    roseability
    i am in this state. in london i can do whatever the hell i want.

damn you california.

18. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    :p :spit: :crying: :hyper: :meh: ;) :D :confused: :help: :ninja: :eek: :oops: :scowl: :( :mad: :) :rollno: :bag: :rolleyes: :bassist: :eyebrow: :smug: :bawl: :cool: :rolleyes: :bassist: :eyebrow: :) :rollno: :bag: :scowl: :( :mad: :ninja: :eek: :oops: :D :confused: :help: :hyper: :meh: ;) :p :spit: :crying: :hyper: :meh: ;) :D :confused: :help: :ninja: :eek: :oops: :scowl: :( :mad: :) :rollno: :bag: :rolleyes: :bassist: :eyebrow: :smug: :bawl: :cool: :rolleyes: :bassist: :eyebrow: :) :rollno: :bag: :scowl: :( :mad: :ninja: :eek: :oops: :D :confused: :help: :hyper: :meh: ;) :p :spit: :crying: :hyper: :meh: ;) :help: :confused: :D :oops: :eek: :ninja: :mad: :( :scowl: :bag: :rollno: :) :eyebrow: :bassist: :rolleyes: :cool: :bawl: :smug: :bag: :bag: :bag: :confused: :confused: :help: :help: :hyper: :hyper: :meh: :meh: ;) ;) :p :p :spit: :spit: :bag: :bag: :bag: :bag: :bag: :bag: :bag: :bag: :bag: :bag: :bag: :bag: :bag: :bag: :bag: :bag:

Purely to piss of anyone on dial-up.

19. Marlat

Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    Mike - did you see that thread about Warwick basses in the BG forum? There is a dude who posted a picture that looks exactly like you...only more punk! :D

20. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    More punk?

Is that even possible?