1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

Tab Help - SKYDIGGERS - I Will Give You Everything

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by RikkiSixx, Jun 16, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Searched hi and low for tabs on this song, and can't seem to find anything on this song. Hope someone can help me with this request.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Ric

2. Whousedtoplay

Whousedtoplay

May 18, 2013
    TEXAS
    It's a beautiful song with a simple harmony. The bass-line is not difficult but because of that simplicity it became kind of difficult to me.
    I was trying to figure what fret was used for that simple bass-line. Also, the bass-line is played softly and LEGATO; therefore, sometimes it was difficult to figure out if it's a note or not.
    And the last thing.
    There were a few spots that I could not figure out and, therefore, I could not replicate it on Guitar Pro 6. It sounded like some trill with vibrato or maybe some pedal was used. It's easy to hear that effect while listening at slower tempo.
    Here is a sound clip of that bass-line with some drums.
    https://www.talkbass.com/attachment...7/?temp_hash=368b9cf5558c9a3fd6049e27be8aad72

Here are the notes.
    At least, that's how I would play that bass-line.

I'll_Skydiggers.PNG I'll_Skydiggers-2.PNG I'll_Skydiggers-3.PNG I'll_Skydiggers-4.PNG I'll_Skydiggers-5.PNG I'll_Skydiggers-6.PNG I'll_Skydiggers-7.PNG

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
    RikkiSixx likes this.

3. Thank you Ssoooooooooooooooo much for your help with this. It is a simple song but was trying to figure out some of the little licks. so thank you.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 10, 2021