TB Classifieds: Price Filter

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by bassRunner, Oct 17, 2014.

1. bassRunner

bassRunner

Aug 10, 2012
    Urbana, IL
    I've finally finished creating my price filter script to be used on the talkbass classifieds pages. The script can be installed from Greasy Fork. The idea is the script runs in your web browser, and asks you for a price range of items you'd like to see. It then removes links that lie outside your price range. For further details and installation instructions please see the videos below and the description on Greasy Fork.

Find a demonstration of the filter here.

Find the installation instructions here.

Of course, I welcome questions and feedback, and I'll try and help troubleshoot any issues. Let me know by posting below.

GregC and xgator4u like this.
  2. If this works, this should be incorporated into TB

RandalPinkFloyd and bassRunner like this.
  3. bassRunner

bassRunner

Aug 10, 2012
    Urbana, IL
    Thanks, @robd , for suggesting you think this is a useful piece of software. The script does work in my browser, but I don't yet know about anyone else's experience. Let me know if you're willing to try it out, and I'll help you as much as I can.

4. bassRunner

bassRunner

Aug 10, 2012
    Urbana, IL
    Just bumping in hope for more views. Thanks for looking!

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 26, 2021