TB - newbie (thanks for having me)

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by T-Dawg2020, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Hi TBer's,

Thanks for accepting into the TB community. I live in Perth in Western Australia which is one of the most isolated cities in the world. Been playing bass and silently learning from the wise heads on this site for years. Decided to take the plunge and register to continue that journey. Thanks again.

68Tele-Bass and LBS-bass like this.
  2. Malcolm35

Malcolm35

Aug 7, 2018
    Bout time you signed up, now let us hear from you. Welcome and I look forward to your comments.

Happy trails.

3. Welcome, I’m rather new here as well, though I’m a veteran player. Tell everyone what kind of bass you play, or want to get.

4. rzamites

rzamites Total Bass Hack

Jun 27, 2020
    Michigan
    Welcome aboard! The TB community is fantastic and incredibly helpful, and we look forward to learning more about you, your basses, amps and music likes :thumbsup:

5. LBS-bass

LBS-bass

Nov 22, 2017
    Welcome to the site! I feel like I'm still new here, only been here a few years. Hope you enjoy participating on the site; there are some really helpful things here.

6. SubHuman

SubHuman

Dec 29, 2005
    Good Old USA
    If you want to laugh and cry you’re at the right forum!
    Welcome and enjoy the insanity that is TB.

7. Welcome from Sunny Arizona!!
    University chum did a six month exchange in Perth back in the late ‘90s. He loved the city and the warmth of the people of Perth!!
    Do tell tales and give pics of your basses! glad you’re here!
    Carl

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 28, 2021