1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TB'ers I need your help!!!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by MooseKnuckle, Apr 27, 2010.

1. MooseKnuckle

MooseKnuckle Guest

Apr 8, 2010
    I am intrusting myself in your'all's expertise in maybe locating a bass for me. I do not expect anyone to go "searching" for it, but maybe someone knows someone who knows someone that knows something kinda thing. I'm looking for an Ibanez USA ATK 5string in a see-thru red. It was on ebay recently, but has not been relisted(yet, hopefully). It has a brass nut that goes all the way around the neck/"floating" headstock. It also has a hole on the back of the body between the 2 lower neck screws. From the looks of things, it looks like KSM guitars is the seller. I have contacted them, and hope to recieve a positive answer, but maybe you all might have some insight to the seller that I don't. This post may have belonged in the classifieds, since I wanna buy the bass, but I figureed since I was asking for help, it might've belonged here. Thank you all for any help given.

2. TheRatt

TheRatt

Apr 24, 2010
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Are you sure nobody just bought it already, which is why it hasn't been relisted?

3. MooseKnuckle

MooseKnuckle Guest

Apr 8, 2010
    I was hoping not, but it is a possiblity. It is my idea of my#1 bass. I will always have G.A.S. for others, but this would be the first that I grab.

4. Thunder Pulse

Thunder Pulse

May 12, 2007
  5. MooseKnuckle

MooseKnuckle Guest

Apr 8, 2010
    Yeah, that's it. I do have it bookmarked in hopes of'em relisting.

6. amimbari

amimbari

May 6, 2008
    Pittsburgh, PA
    did you even wonder why there were zero bids and the thing was not sold the first time around? :rollno:

just email the seller and ask if it is still available, if they have it, and you wanna pay the price, they will list it right away for you and you only as a BIN, and you buy it...simple enough huh? :)

I JUST did that on a rack effect unit last week. They still had it after the auction ended, they relisted it as a BIN for what it was priced at the first time and 15 minutes later it was mine.

7. Dark Horse

Dark Horse Supporting Member

Jul 31, 2008
    Austin, TX

+1

I've done it many times. Email them with an offer. Just be sure that if they "accept" your offer and relist it, you follow through and buy it.

:)

8. DRafalske

DRafalske

Nov 6, 2008
    Hebron, KY
    Oh my that's purty.

9. MooseKnuckle

MooseKnuckle Guest

Apr 8, 2010
    That's what I'm working on. Thanks all.