Testament Tabs

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by Marson, Dec 31, 2005.

1. Hey , does any one have or know where I can find accurate tabs of the Testament songs Souls of Black and Practice What You Preach? any help would be greatly appreciated , Thanks alot
  2. Thanx but theres not bass tabs for Testament on that site is there any others i can look at ?
  3. Redhotbassist

Oct 19, 2002
    Hmm, i just checked there is one bass tab from that site of Testaments.. but i guess its not one of the ones your looking for, there are quite a few Testament guitar tabs on that site (metaltabs) you could work out some of the bass from the guitar lines, maybe the roots?..
  4. well i would but thing is the reaosn i wanted THOSE tabs is because they have bass runs and fill etc..... arent following guitar etc.... other wise i would have done it myself.
  5. These are the only Testament tabs I could find. They got Practice What You Preach, but I don't know if it's accurate.

By the way, Testament kicks so much ass. I saw them live in October, amazing concert. Chuck (lead singer) anounced that they are working on a new album and it should be out this year, along with a nice long tour. So keep an eye out, you should definitely go see them live if you get a chance:D
  6. well I have and I'm glad to see the orignal line up back I also have a dvd of them live , I am also glads to hear that there coming out with a new album.