Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Testament Tabs

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by Marson, Dec 31, 2005.

1. Hey , does any one have or know where I can find accurate tabs of the Testament songs Souls of Black and Practice What You Preach? any help would be greatly appreciated , Thanks alot

2. Thanx but theres not bass tabs for Testament on that site is there any others i can look at ?

3. Redhotbassist

Redhotbassist

Oct 19, 2002
    England
    Hmm, i just checked there is one bass tab from that site of Testaments.. but i guess its not one of the ones your looking for, there are quite a few Testament guitar tabs on that site (metaltabs) you could work out some of the bass from the guitar lines, maybe the roots?..

4. well i would but thing is the reaosn i wanted THOSE tabs is because they have bass runs and fill etc..... arent following guitar etc.... other wise i would have done it myself.

5. These are the only Testament tabs I could find. They got Practice What You Preach, but I don't know if it's accurate.
    http://www.basstabarchive.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi

By the way, Testament kicks so much ass. I saw them live in October, amazing concert. Chuck (lead singer) anounced that they are working on a new album and it should be out this year, along with a nice long tour. So keep an eye out, you should definitely go see them live if you get a chance:D

6. well I have and I'm glad to see the orignal line up back I also have a dvd of them live , I am also glads to hear that there coming out with a new album.