"Thank you" video for 2018

Discussion in 'Band Management [BG]' started by Bunk McNulty, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Bunk McNulty

Bunk McNulty It is not easy to do simple things correctly. Supporting Member

Dec 11, 2012
    Northampton, MA
    I'm not sure how I feel about this. But then our BL does a lot of stuff that I don't understand. The soundtrack loop gives me the hives. Some of the pictures are pretty funny.

Deleted. Decided this was really dumb.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
    Spidey2112 likes this.
  2. Alik

Alik

Apr 13, 2013
    El Paso, TX
    yH.gif

JRA and Spidey2112 like this.
  3. Bring it back, Bunk. You know us, we love dumb. TB lives for it.

JRA and Spidey2112 like this.
  4. Spidey2112

Spidey2112

Aug 3, 2016
    Bunk, I'm getting the hives knowing Travolta is still getting money, for a never ending .gif of himself...

... it can't be worse than that.

JRA and Mr_Moo like this.
  5. Feeling pretty gyped right about now...

JRA and Mr_Moo like this.
  6. Bunk McNulty

Dec 11, 2012
    Northampton, MA
    All right. Here it is. I told you it was lame! (I advise turning off the sound.) Most of the pictures are in-jokes. It would be really tedious to try to explain them. Did I mention that I hate the damn muzak loop?

Last edited: Dec 24, 2018
    Mr_Moo likes this.
  7. JRA

JRA my words = opinion Supporting Member

:) i think it's pretty cool! he obviously put some effort into it. i wonder why he didn't use a band cut for the music...

Spidey2112 likes this.
  8. Spidey2112

Spidey2112

Aug 3, 2016
    Nice memories, and I'm assuming the thanks are to venues...

... the Muzak loop... yeah... one round of it, sure... ad infinitum, not so much...

... I had to sit through almost 3 complete renditions of Celine Dion singing the theme for 'Titanic', prior to the movie...

... that was Screw #1. Screw #2?

The movie was 'Sphere'...

Screw #3 was listening to the looping Muzak in the video...

... @Bunk McNulty, my New Year's resolution is to get screwed even less in '19.

Mr_Moo and Bunk McNulty like this.
  9. Bunk McNulty

Dec 11, 2012
    Northampton, MA
    She. The reason she didn’t include a band cut is we don’t have anything professionally recorded. Maybe next year.

Spidey2112 likes this.
  10. JRA

whoops..."she." FWIW: if you can multitrack gig playdowns (once in a while) = even rough mixes can serve you on FB/website. and you can use the best parts of tunes, strung together.

but my bottom line = i don't think your BL's piece is "embarrassing." ;)

Spidey2112 likes this.
  11. Spidey2112

Spidey2112

Aug 3, 2016
    As long as the video gets to the right people, I'm good with it... thanks are always good!

Mr_Moo, Bunk McNulty and JRA like this.
  12. Bunk McNulty

Dec 11, 2012
    Northampton, MA
    Good idea. Our sound guy often records us; I should get together with him and see what he's got.

JRA likes this.
  13. JRA

:thumbsup:

14. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 3, 2021