That's it!!!!! I'M DOING IT!!!!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by B8ssMan89, Jul 25, 2005.

1. okay guys..... enough is enough!!

Everytime I come here I always get SAS!!!!!!!!!

So, I've decided to start putting money in the bank and save up to get me a sadowsky!!! Yes.... I know. Probably a nice 5'ver. BTW, are the 5'vers 35" scale length? And it's gonna be a jazz! But I won't be pulling the trigger till next year :(
  2. Funky Tune

Funky Tune

Apr 28, 2005
    Puerto Rico
    don,t worry,you take the right desicion,save money and taking the instrument that you really wish and want,i think doing the same thing for a beauty MTD 535. :bag:
  3. another one bites the dust.

I knew this thread was about this. I wouldn't mind getting myself oneto see if they live up to what I believe they are
  4. jow83

Jun 3, 2005
    Sydney, Australia
    You did the right thing mate, I just started doing the same thing for a Dingwall Super J, the hardest bit is always not touching your savings - everythime you do this prob adds another week or two of waiting and will just lead to a GAS or in this case SAS buildup, and that can get quite nasty ;)
  5. lefty007

Jan 19, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Maybe Sadowsky should start having a long-term layaway plan, where they will hold your money until you have enough for the bass of your dreams. That way you won't go and spend it all in a cruise vacation with your loved one(s), or fixing your house, paying your student loan(s), paying a bail to get out of jail, or falling victim of GAS by some "irresistable" deal on eBay.

Self-control. . . Is there such a thing when it comes to basses? :eyebrow:
  6. Good job. And by the time you've saved the money up, even if you don't want the Sadowsky anymore (cuz GAS is such an unpredictable thing) you'll have a bunch of money at your disposal to buy something else. But buy the Sadowsky, can't go wrong!

BTW, Sad's are 34 inch if I recall.
  7. Tash

Feb 13, 2005
    Bel Air Maryland
    Pretty soon when you sign up on talkbass there will be a checkbox marked "Do you own a Sadowsky?". If you check "No" all replies to anything you post will be replaced by a smilies pointing at you and laughing. :bag:
  8. Stox

Mar 18, 2005
    London UK
    [QUOTEare the 5'vers 35" scale length? [/QUOTE]

All Sadowsky basses are 34" scale
  9. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    I get this feeling every once in a while also. When I do, I bust out my MIA Jazz, and am completely content again.

10. Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    In my experience, NOTHING could live up to the hype that Sadowsky gets here.
  11. Aj*

Jun 14, 2005
    West Yorkshire, UK
    I have two funds at the moment, the new computer fund and the new bass (most likely a Jerzy Drozd :drool:) fund. New computer will include a nice delta 1010 io box for recording and some decent software, combine the two and it's time to do some major recording :D.
  12. JayAmel

JayAmel Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2002
    Aurillac, France
    IMO, that's a GREAT idea.
    Should be reporter to Roger.