the AlloDAX

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by AllodoX, Feb 14, 2004.

1. I'm going to lose my company car in one month ( leaving current employer ), and so i looked for alternative transport.

I'm going to buy a black Jincheng JC50Q-5 ( see picture ). Some people might say " hey that's a Honda DAX !" and they're right. It's a newer version of the Honda DAX. It's a moped with 4-stroke engine :D

We are the AllodoX, we ride our Allodax :D

To give a small impression how big / small it is, check out :
  2. VS

Jun 6, 2002
    Mountain City, Tennessee
    Discounted Gear: Peavey
    If you lived in the states,you'd be flat in a day. Cool ride though! ;) -Luke
  3. Aaron

Jun 2, 2001
    Bellingham, WA
    No more Audi? :bawl:
  4. Ívar Þórólfsson

Ívar Þórólfsson Mmmmmm... Supporting Member

Apr 9, 2001
    Kopavogur, Iceland
    Just out of curiosity... are you quitting without having another job in your sights or?

Nice ride though :)
  5. Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland, EU
    They call it Honda Monkey around here.. Get a scooter, at least you'd be hip with the 16-year old girls :p
  6. Uhm.. no it's more like my boss didn't want me around anymore. :(
  7. no.. this is the monkey :

and it's SMALL (!) the saddle is at about 70cm ( 28" ) from the ground and it has 8" rims, to give an impression about it's size :D
  8. Ívar Þórólfsson

Ívar Þórólfsson Mmmmmm... Supporting Member

Apr 9, 2001
    Kopavogur, Iceland
    Crap, sorry about that! :(

I hope that the Dutch IT market is better then the one here in Iceland.

Best of luck to you!
  9. Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland, EU
    Ok so it's the same thing.. How 'bout a bike? A small 250cc crosser or something, you should be able to get one of those?
  10. Don't have the proper drivers licence for a motorbike, and i don't have the money to pay for it at the moment. and i really fell in love with the Dax :D

check out this one.. it's a 114.5cc Dax, that was completely tuned by Honda Racing Switserland. It is " limited " at 160 km/h and has 20 hp's :)

If you want to know how it sounds.. check out this movie :

11. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    Good Luck with the little motorcycle and the Job search!