THE funniest video ever

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Vorago, Feb 14, 2006.

1. uglycicles

uglycicles Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2003
    Southwest Chicago
    I hope I'm not the only one who felt really bad for him.

Poor guy.

(Ok, when he hit the screen, that was a *little* funny :p )
  2. NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    Kind of reminds me of NTB...

3. that was f'ed up

but still a little funny, i feel guilty for laughing:bag:
  4. adisu

adisu I admit it, I'm a "user"

Apr 8, 2005
    I hate those websites...for real!!!

Poor kid he is gonna' have nightmares ,And probably in his subliminal he won't trust his parents ever again.
  5. jkritchey

Jul 23, 2002
    Northern Va.
    I thought it was cruel, assuming it was real (and it seemed so). Any parent playing emotional games on his kid like that (huge assumption that that is what happened) has issues of their own.

6. plexibass

Jun 30, 2005
    oh man, that isnt funny. my sister, a minister, sent me an email that contained the video that kid was watching. i HATE getting scared. my first reaction to being scared is to hit whatever scared me. so on my way to buy my new computer monitor, i remembered she also sent it to my 78 year old father. i made a u-turn and caught my dad just before he opened the email.
  7. Haha, that was unexpectable! It has happened to me once or twice but I just turned the speakers down and cursed those who made the website
  8. d8g3jdh

d8g3jdh Guest

Aug 9, 2005
    Cruel, but time heals all. The problem is the ****head parents put that vid on the internet for anyone to see! I pity that kid.
  9. His reaction was funny, but damn I felt bad for him when he started crying. I can't stand seeing someone upset if I can't do anything to help them :(
  10. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
  11. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    How does everyone know that a parent put that on the internet? Seems like the work of an older brother or sister to me.

Regardless, it seemed like harmless fun and I got a good laugh out of it.
  12. smperry

smperry Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Nov 3, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    Endorsing Artist: Martin Keith Guitars
    That's mean to do to a little kid...and then to watch with the video camera. Hug the kid for crying out loud!

13. Guaranteed that kid is scarred for life.
  14. fraublugher

Nov 19, 2004
    ottawa, ontario, canada
    music school retailer

when i was a kid my older brother would babysit , turn the fuses for all the rooms in the house off , except the living room with the stereo .
    then he'd don a hideous mask a put the blood sweat and tears version of sympathy for the devil on and chase me around the house .
  15. canopener

Sep 15, 2003
    Isle of Lucy
  16. Chris M

Chris M

Oct 23, 2005
    Littleton, CO
    When I was a kid (about 3 or 4) my brother was babysitting me and put a bottle of something in front of my face and told me to "take a big whiff" of it. What was it? Ammonia... The same stuff you use to clean your bathroom..

As I ran around the house screaming in pain he laughed like it was the funniest thing he ever saw.. That's scarring.

As a kid, I'd watch scary movies to escape that crap...

The kid will be fine.
  17. Sippy

Aug 1, 2005
    LOL! He beat the crap out of the screen!!!! loL!!! funniest thing ever