Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

the new WTC

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by gallienkrueger, Dec 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

here is the offical plans to the new WTC, 5 buildings, 4 in an arch and one 1,776 ft. tall building in front of the Arch. it will be the worlds largest building.

[​IMG]

2. I like the idea, but the name "Freedom Tower" is really nausea-inducing.

3. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    wow, very cool picture.

take that osama bin farten :mad:

4. thats what i said, i think this whole freedom theme has gone too far. i mean come on how we're paying these people to be making up these names and thats the best they could do?

5. BustinJustin

BustinJustin banned

Sep 12, 2003
    NYC, LI too
    nothing will replace WTC!!!!!!!!!:bawl:

6. i know i know, you'll be able to see this tower all the way by me in Morris County New Jersey. Im not too foned of that name, why cant they name anything these days with out a patriotic theme, i love this country but im not gonna name everything i see after freedom or whatnot.

7. BustinJustin

BustinJustin banned

Sep 12, 2003
    NYC, LI too
    i really dont give a poopie what its called, i want osama!

everyday i drive past it.... the hole..... the dream.... the nightmare...... the sadness.... the lost..... emotions haven't left us.

i say we put the money we're spending on this "replacement" and find this 5%%$$#$#@#@ osama beeeetch.

freedom tower, fine, lets just get back to work.

8. my german teacher in hs told us he is being deployed to afghanistan to find this ****er on wednesday, the day we break for xmas. well, first he's going to ft. dix for training so in march he's being deployed

9. BustinJustin

BustinJustin banned

Sep 12, 2003
    NYC, LI too
    my heart is with him!

10. Hey now...hey now...;)

11. Wait...i thought the French boycott was over...so can't we call it the French Tower?

Beat that, beret boy!

12. ole Jason

ole Jason Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    Louisville, KY
  13. darkspec

darkspec

Jan 2, 2003
    Cleveland Ohio
    First off...I feel sorry for anyone who lost some one in the towers..my apologys.

Second, I hope this doesnt get me banned, but

I hope they blow this crap up too...maybe we will learn our lesson then. Screw america.

14. Davehenning

Davehenning

Aug 9, 2001
    Los Angeles
    screw you.

go downtown NYC to the giant hole in the ground and say that there! I dare you!

I don't care for some of the current administration's policies, but I would never wish another 9/11 on anyone.

you are a loser

15. let me be the first to tell you to kiss your arse goodbye, that was truly the most disrespectful thing i've ever seen on TB.

16. pyrohr

pyrohr

Aug 28, 2001
    Pakistani compound
    Once the rebuilding starts I myself will probably see alot more of those buildings. My company(Pyro-Signal & Suppresion working for Siemans Pyrotronics) redid the suppresion system througout the trade center from the first "incident" in 93 and had an suite on the 81st floor of the north tower which was building #1 the first tower to be hit. We have finished up work on the now opened path train that goes to Jersey city. I spent many hours at ground zero an lost many friends on 911. I too am glad to see that area will be rebuilt. Most of the buildings in that imediate area was seviced by my company and will be again.

17. geshel

geshel

Oct 2, 2001
    Seattle
    May you have good fortune and long life.

a$$hole

18. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    lol. i ifnd what that guy said totally repugnant, but i find it really amusing that all the guy has to do is hint at the single biggest tabboo in your society and hees the devil incarnate.

i dont agree with what he said, i do think the reaction to it is somewhat amusing.

19. Beckham's talents were wasted on English football.

:smug:

20. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    touche peter.

thankyou for not calling it soccer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.