1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

The Prank Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by iamlowsound, Feb 17, 2008.

1. Post about all your greatest pranks, whether they were pulled on you or you pulling them on someone else.

I have never done anything in the epic category, but some of my best were a slice of onion around a light bulb. That starts to reek after a few days. Or shoe polish on a toilet seat. Mind you both of these took place at a summer camp, so it was slightly more epic. There was also the night that we broke into all the other cabins and wrote on about 75% of the campers there with pig markers.

lowsound

2. wrote on 75% so they would think the other 25% did? x lax in soda... unscrew the lids at the table you sit at of the salt and pepper so when they turn it upside down it all comes undone... rubber band around sink hose so when sink is turned on the person gets all wet... radish in peoples backpacks (smells awful after a couple of days)... purple crystal things that when moved to much explode make a loud sound and cover what it was touching purple stuff on peoples chairs...

3. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    at our gym, we do the impossible situp. LOL

4. peterbright

peterbright

Jan 23, 2007
    On The Bayou
    As kids we crapped in a paper bag, poured lighter fluid on it, set it on fire & then rang the door bell. We found out that it's hard to run when you are rolling on the ground laughing.

5. HollowBassman

HollowBassman

Jun 24, 2007
    Hancock, MD
    I flipped the main breaker of our house on New Year's eve of Y2K at the count of "1".

6. Happynoj

Happynoj

Dec 5, 2006
    UK
    I like turtles.
    Ha ha!! That is a good one.

The worst I have done recently is put blue food colouring in my flatmates milk - not enough so that it is noticeable from a casual glance in the fridge, but when he poured it on his cereal it was a lot more obvious :D

I realise that it is a bit pathetic, but I thought that I would share it anyway.

EDIT: oh, and I unscrewed the handles on his cupboard doors so that when he went to open his cupboards the handles came off in his hands.

7. bassaficionado6

bassaficionado6 Something about gumption

Jan 7, 2008
    Napa, CA
    I've have not done anything epic, but my friend put plastic wrap on somebody's toilet seat once.

8. Vince S.

Vince S. Resident Former Bassist

Jan 24, 2003
    ROFL!!:D

9. Vince S.

Jan 24, 2003
    I haven't tried it, but a variation of this is to put clear gelatin mix or cornstarch into the toilet water.

:bag::D

10. No, the other 25% woke up when we tried writing on them. They kept it quiet. I did the breaker flip on Y2K as well. I was 12.

lowsound

11. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Supporting Member

Doesn't that stop up the toilet?

12. I can think of a really fun way to find out if it dose.

13. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Banned

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    Great, Epic prank:

When your victim is sitting watching the tv or something, smash him or her in the side of the head with an epic hook or straight.

14. buzzbass

buzzbass Shoo Shoo Retarded Flu !

Apr 23, 2003
    NJ
    I had a boss who I didn't get along with. Imagine that :p Anyway, he busted my butt on a regular basis, for no apparant reason. He's a pretty overweight guy. True McDonald's junky, daily infact.

He comes in one day and announces that he's going to get in shape, on doctors orders. He's going to do this on the "cabbage soup" diet. 2 days of fasting, followed by 5 days of nothing but cabbage soup. :eek::rollno: Then you repeat the cycle. Anyway, I let him complete one cycle, and then I struck on the 1st fasting day :ninja: I went to McD's and got a Big Mac, Large fries, and an apple pie. I then took them and placed them on the radiator, but well hidden, in his office. 2 days later, 2 or 3 of us were in his office and he mentioned that the diet was driving him crazy. He's like "I swear I keep smelling french fries". As an adult, that is the closest I've ever come to peeing my pants. It was so hard to hold in that laughter and keep a poker face, but I did it. :hyper::D

15. Vince S.

Jan 24, 2003
    Most accounts I've read say that you just need to break up the gelatin with the toilet plunger and it should all go down.

16. Bryan316

Bryan316 Banned

Dec 20, 2006
    Detroit

Oh man! I have never thought of doing either of these!!! Brilliant!

I'm doing my coffee mug cabinet tonight. Gonna mess my brother up BIG time! Heck, I'll do this at everyone's houses... serial killer style!

17. Bryan316

Bryan316 Banned

Dec 20, 2006
    Detroit

You sir, are a genius. Absolute torture!!! I wanna feel bad for his fat ass, but NO!

18. eedre

eedre

Feb 26, 2007
    St. Louis,MO
    At a particular venue that treated us poorly in my previous band, the lead vocalist "upper decked" their toilet and e-mailed them a week later to let them know where the smell was coming from.

(crapped in the tank)

19. McHack

McHack

Jul 29, 2003
    Central Ohio!
    Hmm, wow.... me/friends have done some good ones...

1) Well, there's the easy ones... getting into someone elses work email accounts, & sending prank email to someone else... "I love you, meet me in the closet in 15 minutes!"

But, I'm particularly proud of:

2) Convincing a co-worker, who immigrated to Canada FROM mainland China as a young kid, to teach us Mandarin Chinese, & in return, we'd teach him American slang. Only thing is, we taught him embarrasingly invalid slang. Some examples:

Golden Shower - Means someone has come into sudden wealth, like hitting the lottery.
    Going Both Ways - Undecided, ie flip flopping on a topic.

This one took at least a month of using these fake slang words, before he started to incorporated them into his rep, but at some point he did, & started using trick phrases in meetings, etc.... BOOYAHH!!!