1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

The same guy offered me please help need input.

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by gary mitchell, Nov 19, 2018.

1. the same guy who offered me the TC Electronic surfer reverb for $25, just offered me a Line6 Otto filter in nice shape $20 is the Otto cool never heard of it. Both for $45 is it worth it, and can they be used for bass c8f3b7bd2ee8c5a0a234988d4b55f497. maxresdefault.

bassbrad likes this.
  2. FilterFunk

FilterFunk Everything is on the ONE! Supporting Member

Mar 31, 2010
    The OTTO Filter is surprisingly good, and the LP mode has plenty of low end. I'd consider it a steal at $20.

bassbrad likes this.
  3. @gary mitchell If you get the Otto Filter and hate it I will buy or trade ya.

4. MordBass

MordBass

Nov 1, 2017
    Midwest
    just look them up on ebay and select "completed listings". that will, for the most part, tell you the current market value

5. bholder

bholder Affable Sociopath Supporting Member

Sep 2, 2001
    Vestal, NY
    Received a gift from Sire* (see sig)
    The empty case unit without the effect is a steal at $20. Grab it. Is it the best autofilter in the world? Nope. Best you're going to find at that price? Yup.

FilterFunk likes this.
  6. what would you give me for it are what do you have to trade, i like a chorus pedal, or a reverb pedal, or maybe a flange. what would you give me for a mint Aguilar Filter twin

7. well i both pedals very cheap $30.00, the reverb is okay heard better, the otto filter from line 6, is going to take time, you can get a bunch of sounds, i just might trade them both for one pedal. but i couldn't resist at that price, the reverb is in good condition so is the otto filter, i had to find a knob for the otto its not the same as the other 2 but works. but like i said i will probably trade both for some else. I think all I need for me is my MXR M89 overdrive, my Keeley Bassist, and my Boss DD-3 delay. I have a Aguilar Filter Twin mint I don't use it I play at church.

FilterFunk likes this.
  8. FilterFunk

FilterFunk Everything is on the ONE! Supporting Member

Mar 31, 2010
    You got them both for $30? Great deal!

You'll easily get your money back selling them, and you should even make a fairly nice profit if you decide to go that way. You should also be able to get a nice pedal in trade.

9. PM sent