The Tsunami V-15 Preamp

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by TonyP-, May 2, 2021.

1. TonyP-

TonyP- Excuse me but you have your I-IV-V in my II-V-I Gold Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    A-Designs Mike Lull GK Tsunami Cables GHS Strings RMI Basswitch Nordstrand Pickups Darkglass
    Hello Folks...

The V-15 is under way, by Tsunami Cables.
    Its based after 2 versions of the Ampeg B-15 that are bendable (I love that feature).

2. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    A-Designs Mike Lull GK Tsunami Cables GHS Strings RMI Basswitch Nordstrand Pickups Darkglass
    Kevin Freeby Talks V-15

3. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    JP is total nerd...Love it
    In this video JP Hesser owner, engineer, and creative master mind behind Castaway 7 Studios talks about the new Tsunami V-15. At Castaway 7 JP ran bass guitar, electric guitar and a Fender Rhoads through the V-15

4. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    Here is the full video of Chance Wilder Onody playing his NS Designs Upright model CR4M Electric.

5. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    Just the Big Bottom Crew chatting with Keith....Cheers

6. two fingers

two fingers Opinionated blowhard. But not mad about it. Gold Supporting Member

Feb 7, 2005
    Eastern NC USA
    That thing has potential. Pretty impressive how simple, and yet versatile, it is. Those various players threw all kinds of different input tones at that preamp and most of them came out pretty stellar. The guy picking away on the purple Dingwall was my least favorite. But I can see where that tone would be useful in certain genres.

I really dig the esthetics and form factor. Sort of modern and old school at the same time.

Are they out yet? Or is this the pre buzz?

TonyP- likes this.
  7. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    The first batch is slated for July.
    I played with the beta type and I was super surprised the versatility on it.

/\/\3phist0 and two fingers like this.
  8. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    Nathan Brown B15 & V-15

/\/\3phist0 likes this.
  9. TsunamiCables

TsunamiCables Commercial User

Jul 28, 2018
    Murrieta CA,
    Tsunami Cables
    Hi everyone!! We are hosting a small get together in Southern CA (Temecula) on Jan. 21 at a recording studio.
    We will be having a few of our Family members there to demo as well as you can bring your bass to play through it and check it out. Please email us for more information. This is for a SMALL group so please only email if you are truly interested in buying the V-15. Thank you.
    ~ Keith ~

TonyP- likes this.
  10. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    Hell yeah I’m coming out for this :):thumbsup::bassist:

11. TsunamiCables

Jul 28, 2018
    Murrieta CA,
    Tsunami Cables
    Also So will Chance W. Onody, Nate Light, and Kevin Freeby.
    Might have 1 or 2 more pros coming in to hang as well. Please let us know if you are interested in stopping by.

TonyP- likes this.
  12. TsunamiCables

Jul 28, 2018
    Murrieta CA,
    Tsunami Cables
    IMG_1048.jpeg IMG_1049.jpeg IMG_1050.jpeg IMG_1051.jpeg
    What do you think of the new Boxes?

TonyP- likes this.
  13. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 26, 2022