1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

The Wimbledon Thread!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by DayoftheGreek, Jun 30, 2007.

1. Today was the first day I actually had enough time to sit down and watch an entire match (with some amazing peach pie and ice cream, I have to brag) and I watched Andy Roddick win an easy match.

Right now I want Federer to win the mens singles and Sharapova to take the womens singles.

Any other tennis fans?

This thread is co-posted by Fontaine. ;)

2. Tennis fan ... how can't you be ! Have you seen those players :D I won't even start to mention names ;)

3. Fontaine

Fontaine

Apr 27, 2006
    way to steal my idea

4. I was going to make this thread a few days ago... your post actually reminded me. I will make a quick edit! :smug:

5. Fontaine

Fontaine

Apr 27, 2006
    i suggest u change it to:

The Wimbledon Thread!(Thanks to Fontaine...DUH)

but anywho...what matches did you see so far and one question i had to go before i saw the end of the match did Hennmen get knocked out:(

6. The title change is too much work. :p

Yeah, Henmen lost. I didn't like that to much, I wanted to see him win just because of how much trash that one female announcer just kept talking. "Its a sad day in tennis when Henmen is the top story," and "This man just doesn't have anywhere near the skill people give him credit for, he has never had, nor will ever have, the skill to win this tournament."

I wanted to hit her in the face. I have seen the first set or so of most of the matches on TV. Its always on right before I leave for work, so I watch a set, than book. I'm not sure which one's I have seen. I haven't been paying to much attention.

Blake lost though. :(

7. Fontaine

Fontaine

Apr 27, 2006
    i dont really like Nadal...but i would like to ee some unranked kid make it to the semi's at least...give me something to cheer for.

i kinda like Federer tho.

8. labgnat

labgnat Inactive

Oct 29, 2005
    outta this world
    mens tennis is a bore fest, but i love me some womens tennis.

9. Fontaine

Fontaine

Apr 27, 2006
    i just found out that andy murray is 8th in the world! didn't know that...that is shocking now that he left so early...

and yes woman's tennis is AWESOME.

[​IMG]

my god she is hot.

10. She also won Wimbledon when she was 17. She not only hot.

Although she is very hot. And also my favorite player in tennis.

11. Fontaine

Fontaine

Apr 27, 2006
    oh i know she won before...but damn just look at that face...then theres the body...

12. Go Maria!!

13. labgnat

labgnat Inactive

Oct 29, 2005
    outta this world
    i like boobies.

14. LOL, such simplicity!

15. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 5, 2021