1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Things to do in Cincinnati

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by rr5025, Oct 5, 2010.

1. rr5025

rr5025

Nov 12, 2008
    So I'm taking my girlfriend there this weekend as a surprise trip. Monday night we are seeing Muse and at some point I'm gonna take her to the zoo and aquarium.

What are some other suggestions you guys have? Namely good restaurants, maybe a winery to tour or something, cool districts of town ect. We are staying in Sharonville but distance isn't really that big of a deal.

Cheers guys!

2. Absentia

Absentia

Feb 25, 2009
    Skyline Chili

3. DRafalske

DRafalske

Nov 6, 2008
    Hebron, KY
    Pompilio's in Newport (KY) if you like Italian. Not far from the Aquarium.
    Shopping Downtown is OK if you're into that sort of thing. Going to the top of the Carew Tower is neat; it's the tallest building in Cincy.
    Museum Center at Union Terminal is cool. Not sure what's playing at the Omnimax, but it's a cool old building with some great history and the museums are pretty nice.
    If I was visiting the area, I'd make it a point to travel north to Dayton for the US Air Force Museum, but I'm an airplane freak.

D

4. DRafalske

DRafalske

Nov 6, 2008
    Hebron, KY
    Ugh. Dixie Chili is soooo much better, with Goldstar close behind. IMO, of course. :)

D

5. rr5025

rr5025

Nov 12, 2008
    No way! I read the other thread! Also she doesn't like chili and I don't like *****ing my brains out! :p

6. BassChuck

BassChuck Gold Supporting Member

Nov 15, 2005
    Cincinnati
  7. rr5025

rr5025

Nov 12, 2008
  8. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    I'll be in Cincy in a month, but no time to travel. I mostly run around checking out candy in grocery stores...

9. montgomery inn. i wouldnt consider any part of cincinnati cool to walk around and look at. kinda desolate and sad.

wish i was going to the muse show.. im sure it'll be great.