A 3" section of seam has opened up on the bottom back of my carved bass. The shop I got it from a few years ago used a dampit and I guess it dripped onto that seam. This same spot opened up a couple of years ago, too and I had it reglued. I don't use a dampit, so that isn't the cause. My question...for durability of the re-glue, is it best to do the repair now or wait until winter is over and humidity goes up a bit? Or does it matter?